1. Welcome! Here you can discuss news, events and everything going on in Leeds. Looking to sign up or log in? Click here!

Leeds ed , greetings.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Celebrations' started by Seamedsoles, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Seamedsoles

Seamedsoles New Member

Hello all, Ed here, leeds, 50, married, mad. I enjoy drinking lager, smoking cigs and swearing a bit. I also enjoy making lots of noise with my guitar, because I dont know how to play it, properly.

I arent here to sell you owt, and I arent here to buy owt.

I like to run around the house naked with our lasses knickers on my head sometimes.

I've just had my head shaved because my wife called me ' Baldilocks and the 3 hairs'.

I also like to jump around the room listening to punk rock music, but I've cut back a bit on that, because my mrs says I'm an idiot, and she knows best.

I enjoy a good dvd, guitar music, computers, a good read.

I'm an helpful sort of bloke, I think and I enjoy the occasional electric shock treatment thesedays.

Take care now, ed.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

nice to meet you ed, at last lol somone whose a bit like me:nod:

glad to see you are enjoying the place:biggrin:

4. Seamedsoles

Seamedsoles New Member

Cheers Wiseguy, thanks.

5. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Welcome along Ed, I've just shaved my head too.

6. wiseguy

wiseguy Registered User

shaved mine a mth ago its growing back now

7. Seamedsoles

Seamedsoles New Member

Hello there Joe.

Mine grows back on sides, but not on top, mrs calls it ' Helicopter Landing Pad'

8. Joe

Joe El Duderino

Same here mate, I had a big beard too but the hot weather yesterday made me feel like I was wearing a strip of loft insulation on my lower face, so that went along with the side and back hair.

9. Seamedsoles

Seamedsoles New Member

Blimey, just gotta be done sometimes.